Friday 11 June 2010

FITFLOP ELECTRA


Here's the picture of my 1st fitflop purchased at REST TOE RUN :))
I've found that when I wear shoes with a heel (even a platform low heel), my feet get this weird numb feeling, for days after wearing (scary!). That does NOT happen with these shoes. I can wear them all day and night long with no discomfort whatsoever. Seriously, these are my "go to" shoes I wear them as often as possible. I'm picky about comfort and style and fit, and these shoes are perfect for me!




These are dressy enough to wear in the evening in the summer or while on vacation, and can also be worn with jeans or a nice cotton skirt and of course in leggings coz i always wear leggings. :))

Don't be surprised if you find yourself looking to buy more clothes that will go with them, just so you can wear them more often ~ :)

Oh yeah, and they claim to burn more calories when you wear them. I want them in every color.

These sandals are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Can't wait to have my 2nd Fitflop.. still waiting for their new styles..

1 comment: