Wednesday 3 August 2011

Kamiseta Tops











Last weekend (July 30,2011) my boyfriend shop me at my favorite store KAMISETA (it's fun being a girl) yeah right it's fun being a girl most most especially when you have a boyfriend who never fails to make you happy.. Knowing the fact one of my happiness is SHOPPING :))

My favorite local store Kamiseta always come up with nice and modern design on their clothes apealing to any age of their customers. They never fail to satisfy their customers eagerness for fashion and comfortable wear, That's why they have loyal customer like me. They have cozy sofas inside where in their customer can sit and relax while choosing and shopping for clothes. They have branches at all leading malls in the country.
They also have online catalog at www.kamiseta.com

I was surprised that Kamiseta shifted from their traditional paper bags. They now place your purchases in this bubble wrap envelope like bag. It's cute and unique, but I feel it will be less useful after. :(
See how it looks like ...

And lastly,
i can't wait to have my Kamiseta Vip Card which allow you to get a discount. There are "Lime VIP cards" which allow you to get 5% discount on cash purchases and "Tangerine CIP Cards" which allow you to get up to 10% discount on cash purchases.
I will have this card before December 2011 :))

No comments:

Post a Comment