Friday 8 April 2011

Dooney & Bourke Handbag from my sister


Specification: DB Sport Pop Betty (Yellow/White) - Bags and Luggage: Complete your look with the casual-chic DB Sport Pop Betty. ; Made of canvas with leather accents. ; Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lipstick and personal technology. ; Dual shoulder straps. Shoulder drop: 14 1/2 length. ; Expandable sides with tie closure. ; Flat bottom. ; Top zip closure. ; Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket, multifunctional slip pockets and a center zip divider. ; Dimensions: 14 1/2 wide x 7 1/2 deep x 9 1/2 high. ; 19.00 oz.




My sister receive this bag on her graduation day since my younger sister is not that a brand conscious. She doesn't like this bag because it looks so simple. So I asked her to give me that bag because I like it. I use this bag for my everyday use now :))



No comments:

Post a Comment